i-SKY has evolved from a single kundalini yoga instructor training course offered in the U.K. in 1996, initially as a network of international Schools of Kundalini Yoga as taught by Yogi Bhajan, subsequently offering a variety of other courses and retreats and now endeavouring to offer a means to support and encourage all those seeking in different ways to find their own "truth" and to share a more conscious lifestyle. Judy, Guru Dharam and Darryl have all had occasion to call on each other’s skill areas through the years and have not only survived the experience but have found our separate paths to be convergent. Looking through this website in today you will see that the various Training Courses still provide most of the skeletal structure of i-SKY but the lifeblood has become the ongoing support of each individual on his or her path - see Spiritual Guidance
i-SKY now offer:
- a selection of Holidays, Intensives, Retreats and Tours
- a variety of i-SKY accredited short courses
- Kundalini Medicine - Kundalini Yoga Therapy Training as taught by Guru Dharam (formerly 300 hours and currently pending 800 hour accreditation by IAYT)
- KRI certified K1 & K2 Kundalini Yoga Teacher Training in the USA, the Middle East, South East Asia, Scandinavia, across Europe & in the UK.
- a personal and group support process of Professional & Spiritual Guidance